Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love is in the air...

So Valentine's Day came and went.  Ryan and I didn't have time to celebrate this past weekend because Valentine's ALWAYS falls on the weekend of the Festival of Winds and Percussion at Tech, and he brought some of his high-schoolers and his brother down for some good music education.  And let's face it, you just can't be romantic around hormone-crazed 16 and 17-year-olds.  Thus, this coming weekend is going to be our Valentine's.

Do you celebrate V-Day?  If so, how?  Pro-candy and flowers?  Anti-flowers and cards?  Dinner?  Movie?  Or something more original?  Homemade?  Heartfelt?
I'm not going to turn any of it away, but I tend to be a fan of the homemade offerings of love.  In fact, I just got done making Ryan's card.  This is where I got the idea: http://x30.xanga.com/2cbf870635c32274714209/m218977930.jpg, except mine is waaaaaaay cuter.  (Just sayin'.)  I'm a nerd, and he's a nerd...and the elements just make the whole thing perfect.
I almost don't wanna give it to him...just wanna hang it on the wall and admire my handywork.

My diet and exercise program is going...not as well as I'd hoped.  Granted, I've lost 2.5 lbs, but...that's not enough.  It's off my "goal" line.  I need more.  [Now!!]  Which makes me sound like the perfect target client for those crazy weight-loss pills or crash diets, etc.  Anyone know anything healthy that helps?

Sorry--I'm just obsessing.

Obsessing and browsing real estate like a mad woman.  Planning my future: 5, 10, 15 years down the road because I can't stand thinking about everything going on in my life now.  :]

No comments: