Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cracked.

Has anyone ever gone to a chiropractor?
Anyone?
Because I used to go to one once a week all through high school...and I stopped when I went to college.  And now--for the life of me--I can't imagine why.  They are gods among men.  Today I woke up with a monster headache.  You know, one of those massive movements that you swear is a thunderstorm.  The back of your head is a radar map, and the headache is a massive cluster of tornadoes working it's way over every inch of your scalp.  Yeah, one of those.  So I finally decided to look up a chiropractor in Cooke-vegas and give it a shot.

And I was rewarded.

After which, I rewarded myself with SmoothieKing's Peanut Power Plus.  :)

So that's my little piece of happiness for today.  Not much, but it's something.

No comments: