Monday, February 20, 2012

Bitches be crazy.

Yeah, I know.  Not so polite, but today, it's the only line coming to mind.

Ever meet someone so incredibly frustrating and ridiculous that you want to tear your own hair out--all at once--and then theirs, too?  Not that I'm advocating violence or anything.  Just making a statement.

Ever surprised and utterly flabbergasted that someone who has never taken the time to know you can suddenly judge you so harshly, pretending that they know all about you, resenting you for things you've done that they MADE UP IN THEIR MIND??

Yeah, now you know why I'm so frustrated.  It's gone on for months now, and I'm starting to feel almost careless about it.  I'm past, "well, i don't understand--please explain it to me--i'd like to be friends" and on to "look, you've never tried to know me so you can't possibly know my intentions--you've made up your mind about what i apparently do and don't do--and you're childish bordering on slightly delusional."  Which could be bad if I don't get a grip on that.

Yikes.

Why can't people just be reasonable?
And not crazy?

That is all...

1 comment:

T&S said...

I definitely know this feeling... good luck with this!

XO Lourdes